Products & Services
Security & Privacy
- What are your Terms & Conditions?
- Is Scott’s Directories compliant with Government legislation regarding data?
- Is your site secure?
- Will Scott’s Directories use my personal information for direct mailings or other forms of communication?
- Will Scott’s Directories provide my personal information to third parties?
- Can I opt out of future correspondence from Scott’s Directories and/or third parties?
- How does Scott’s Directories gather information listed in their directory products?
- How do I know that Scott’s Directories data is reliable?
- How can I get myself – and/or my organization – listed for Free in Scott’s Directories?
- Why be listed with Scott’s Directories?
- How do I update my existing listing with Scott’s?
- Why is it important to update my listing with Scott’s?
Billing & Collection
Troubleshooting FAQ’s for Scott’s Online Membership Accounts
- Why am I getting a “Search Status: Application Error…” page?
- Why am I getting a “No such page available…” page?
- Why am I getting an “Online Status: Time Out…” page?
- What do I do if I get an “online Status: Time Out…” page?
- Why am I getting a “Search Status: Access Violation…” page?
- What does encryption mean?
- What is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)?
- What is Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) over Secure Socket Layer (SSL)?