Accurate and timely feedback regarding the performance of your online marketing efforts is important in optimizing your marketing results. At Scott’s, we understand the significance of marketing performance measurement. That is why we enable our clients to track, quantify and improve their return on investment.
When you advertise in any of Scott’s trade e-newsletters or sponsor an online supplement, we’ll effectively track recipients who showed interest in your banner ad, text ad or editorial content with Scott’s SmartLeads™ Report. This report is accessible online using your login credentials, which are emailed to you within five (5) business days after your scheduled e-newsletter broadcast.
The SmartLeads™ Report includes:
- Campaign Summary Report – This report itemizes each campaign (ad or online supplement) you have in circulation and provides you overall counts on the number of clicks and leads each campaign has received.
- Detailed Leads Report – This detailed campaign report provides you with a listing of e-newsletter recipients who clicked on your ad or content, providing you detailed contact information, that is easily exportable and includes:
- First Name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Mailing Address (street, city, prov./state, country)
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Web Address (where available)
- Counts on additional Related Leads available for purchase
- Related Leads Report – The qualified leads provided to you in the Detailed Leads Report exemplify the kind of industries that find your ad or supplement appealing. Matching the insight with Scott’s NETWORK™ relational database, you’re now able to easily expand your reach with precision. We’ll identify additional sales leads that match your most promising prospects to help fill your sales pipeline and fuel growth.